The G16 Communicator provides communications between a compatible control panel and a central monitoring station (CMS) over either the public switched telephone network (PSTN), GSM, 2G/3G or 4G. It can be used to transmit and receive signals via the Protegus app and/or SMS messages, including to access event logs, transmits full event information to Alarm Receiving Centre, control alarm system remotely (arm/disarm) and get notifications about security system events.
In addition, it can be easily integrated into a Smart home system and has outputs to remotely control heating, AC, gates, lights, sprinklers and similar equipment, which makes it the ideal solution for customers who would like total control and monitoring of their home or workplace, from anywhere in the world.
The ability to switch on or off means for example, the unit can be used to switch interior lights on or off via text message.
The built-in temperature-monitoring module slot enables the communicator to be upgraded with with iO or iO-WL expanders to be integrated with home thermostats and boilers.
Designed to be compatible with, among other brands, DSC, Honeywell, Paradox, Pyronix, UTC Interlogix (Caddx), Innerrange and Texecom.
- “Push” and special sound notifications providing full details about security events.
- Remote Arm/Disarm and other control features for intruder alarm systems.
- Full reomte control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Supports different level of user rights: e.g: administrator, installer and guest user.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
- Two access levels for configuring the device.
- 2 outputs controlled via: Mobile/Web application or SMS.