The CG17 Communicator/Controller is used to provide full details of reportable events to users using voice messages, SMS or push notifications in the Protegus app. The communicator can also be used for remote control of equipment and as a security control panel.
It can be activated by dialling or sending a text message at the installed sim card within the controller (a sim cards is not included and is available separately).
In addition, it can be easily integrated into a Smart home system and has outputs to remotely control heating, AC, gates, lights, sprinklers and similar equipment, which makes it the ideal solution for customers who would like total control and monitoring of their home or workplace, from anywhere in the world.
It comes with an optional 2G or 3G module to improve reception which makes it the ideal solution for areas with low signal strength from mobile telephone networks.
Communicator can transmit full event information to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
The device can be used as:
- Communicator that informs customers about security system events with Protegus app or with SMS and/or Voice messages
- Communicator that transmits full event reports to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
- Controller for remote control gates, AC, heating and ventilation systems, lawn watering etc. via cellular network
- Control panel for intrusion and fire alarming system that allows to monitor and control (ARM/DISARM) alarm system remotely
- Reporting by voice calls by dialling authorised phone numbers (up to eight users)
- Event reporting via theProtegus Mobile/Web application, allowing the user to monitor and control its alarm system remotely
- Event reporting via SMS messages (up to eight users)
- Primary and back-up secure connection channels with ARC, transmitting events in Contact ID codes
- Cellular network jamming recognition and notification
Keypad and battery support
- Compatible with TM17, iButton key reader system
- Back-up power supply from 12 V battery
- Quick and easy installation
- Remote configuration and firmware updates
Inputs and outputs
- 1 input, 2 outputs, 3 double purpose contacts for setting either input or output functionality
- 1-wire data bus for up to 8 temperature sensors.
- Using iO series expanders, expandable to yp to 12 inputs
- Outputs can be controlled via:
> Mobile/Web Protegus application