The Hikvision (DS-2DE4225W-DE3) is a 2MP Outdoor PTZ Network Dome Camera that features a 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 30 fps.
The camera features endless panning, a -20 to 90° tilt range, and 25x optical zoom. Two-way audio is possible thanks to an audio input and output. An on-board memory card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB (available separately). In addition, the camera has an I/O Aduio port for the installation of an external micriphone / speaker.
Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
The camera features Smart Autotracking that is designed to automatically control the direction and zoom-level of the PTZ configurations of the camera for optimised camera view. This function may be used to provide automatic, visual confirmation of detected objects reducing the rate of false alarms and can also ensure that any potential intruder remains within the camera’s line of sight.
The intuitive interface of the camera allows for quick and easy remote calibration to ensure that the camera’s settings are appropriately configured in view of its operation conditions and environment.
- 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 1920 × 1080@30fps resolution
- Min. illumination: Colour: 0.005 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON) B/W: 0.001 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON)
- 25× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
- WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, Defog, EIS, Regional Exposure, Regional Focus 1
- 2 VDC & PoE+ (802.3 at, class4)
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression