The E16T Communicator is designed to upgrade any existing intruder alarm panel with telephone line communicator (TIP RING) for event signalling via wired Internet (Ethernet).
Switched to a router or other Internet point of access, the communicator uses a two-way communication channel to transmit security system events via the Protegus app or can be used to remotely control the alarm system, including arm and disarm the system functionality.
Communicator can transmit full event information to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
- Connection to control panels via telephone line communicator (TIP RING)
- Simultaneous event reporting to Protegus Mobile/Web application, allowing user to remotely control and monitor alarm system
- Communicator transfers all messages from control panel in Contact ID codes
- Messages in TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol are sent to ARC
- SIA_DC09_2012 encryption protocol
- In case of lost connection with the main channel, switches automatically to backup channel
Input and output:
- 2 input, selectable type: NC, NO, EOL=2.2 kΩ
- 1 output controlled via mobile/Web application