The G17F Communicator provides communications between a fire alarm control panel and a central monitoring station (CMS) over GSM or 3G. It can be used to transmit and receive signals via the Protegus app and/or SMS messages, including to access event logs, transmits full event information to Alarm Receiving Centre, control alarm system remotely (arm/disarm) and get notifications about fire security events.
The commincator is simple and hassle-free to install, providing any fire alarm panel with a functionality of event signaling via a cellular network.
The comminicator can also be used to send notifications to customers to keep them informed about fire alarm events via Protegus apps or by text messages.
- One main communication channel
- Two back-up channels
- Connection with ARC
- Event messages are transmitted in Contact ID codes
- Informing customers about events with: Protegus apps & SMS messages
- 6 selectable type inputs: NC, NO, EOL (10kΩ)
- RS485 connection for connecting iO input and output expanders
- 3 input & 3 double purpose screw terminals for setting either input or output functionality