GSW1 is a simple bur reliable GSM remote mobile switch that is used to control (open/close) automated electric gates, barriers, shutters, garage doors, entry doors, electric locks and similar access control systems.
Its operation is simple: Simply insert a micro SIM card into SIM card slot in the GSW1 unit, connect power supply and and connect the switch to the automated gates you wish to operate. Finally, add authorised users who can remotely control the switch.
Once the switch has been set up, all you need to do is to dial the number of the GSW1 unit. When the call is received (at no cost), the system recognises your number and sends a signal to open gates.
GSW1 unit is made in the EU using durable materials and comes with a clear installation instructions, which makes its set-up quick and simple.
GSW1 can be programmed to recognise up to 100 authorised phone numbers for switching remote equipments and systems. It features one input and one remotely controlled output. The unit allows an end-user to add and delete users from the system individually by sending SMS (tex message) instructions.
Power Supply 12,0 – 20,0V AC or12,0 - 24,0V DC (Power supply not included but is sold separately - see options).
This GSW1 unit comes in an IP-rated housing.
- Built-in 4 band GSM module
- 1 alarm input
- 1 output (relay supported)
- Up to 100 telephone numbers for Caller ID (CLIP) support
- Programming with PC via “USB to Mini USB cable” connected to the GSW1
- Programming by SMS commands
- Anti-tampering input
- Power Supply 12,0 – 20,0V AC or12,0 - 24,0V DC
- Quad band GSM module 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- PCB dimensions 82 × 75 mm
- Unit dimensions 145 x 90 x 58 mm
- Built-in Antenna SMA 1
- Weight (in IP56 Box) 180 gr.
- Alarm inputs 1
- Alarm relay outputs 1