This Hikvision (DS-2CD2086G2-I(U)) is a fixed bullet network camera with up to 8 megapixels resolution. It features 1/2" progressive scan CMOS and 3840 x 2160 @ 20fps.
This model is one of the latest releases within the Hikvision Easy IP 4.0 AcuSense range of cameras. The built-in AcuSense technology uses deep learning algorithms to focus on human or vehicle targeted alarms. The technology has been proven to greatly reduce the occurrence of false alarms that were previously triggered by subjects other than humans or vehicles, such as wildlife, rain, or falling leaves.
The 8 megapixel bullet camera is powered by Darkfighter technology along with features such as 120dB WDR and 3D DNR which enable the camera to provide excellent images during challenging or low light levels.
- High quality imaging with 8 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- Water and dust resistant (-I: IP67/-IU: IP66)
- Motorized vari-focal lens for easy installation and monitoring
- -U: built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- Robust structure design with full metal materials