This Hikvision (DS-2CD63C5G0-IVS) is a fisheye network camera capable of providing a 360-degree panoramic image of its surveillance scene. This unit uses a 1/1.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 4000 x 3000 resolution video at 20 fps. Three independently controlled IR lights offer a range of 15 m and provide good vision in low or even zero-light environment.
This fisheye camera complies with ONVIF profiles G & S, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is equipped with a built-in heater. The camera's metal enclosure is IP67 and IK10 rated for safe outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism.
Two-way audio communication is possible thanks to two built-in microphones, a built-in speaker, an audio input, and an audio outpu
- Heatmap: based on deep learning algorithms, the camera counts people and presents an intuitive map
- Multi dewarping modes: the image can be dewarped to normal image for viewing intuitively
- Build-in mic and speaker: the camera supports two-way audio for real-time audio security monitoring and communication
- Built-in IR light: an IR range of 15 meters provides good visibility in low or even zero-light environments
- High resolution 12 MP: capturing clear images even when dewarped into 4-image PTZ mode