Hikvision (DS-2CD2185G0-IMS) is 2 MP HDMI Network Dome Camera. It's unque feature is the HDMI output that enables the camera to be directly connected to a monitor for live streaming.
The camera is equipped with 3-axis adjustment enabling users to manually adjust camera position for best coverage. Angle of adjustment: Pan 0° ~ 355°, Tilt 0° ~ 75° and Rotate 0° ~ 355°.
The camera comes equipped with ‘High Light Compensation’ (HLC), 3D digital noise reduction (3D DNR), back light compensation (BLC) and 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR) that help identify any overexposure caused by bright light and adjust, giving a crisp footage even in low-illumination environments. This significantly enhances night-time footage quality and enables the identification of licence plates under car headlights.
The camera does not come with a PSU.
- High quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Direct HD live view with HDMI output
- Vandal proof (IK10)
- Robust structure design with full metal materials.