The Hikvision (DS-2CD2H23G0-IZS) is a 2MP IR Varifocal Turret Anti-Vandal IP Camera with a varifocal 2.8mm – 12 mm motorised zoom lens and powerful built-in LEDs with an effective range of up to 30m.
The camera has IP66-rated weather-proof and IK10-rated vandal resistant housing that offers a good protection against elements and tampering and shock damage.
The image is improved using back light compensation (BLC) and 3D digital noise reduction technology (3D DNR), High Light Compensation (HLC) that help identify any overexposure caused by bright light and adjust, giving a crisp footage even in low-illumination environments. This significantly enhances night-time footage quality and enables the identification of licence plates under car headlights.
Its sleek, smart, clamshell design and Power Over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allow for exceptionally speedy and efficient installation to keep costs and time low.
• 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
• 1920 ×1080@30fps
• 2.8 to 12 mm varifocal lens
• Colour: 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.018 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
• H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
• Three streams
• 120dB WDR
• 2 Behaviour analyses, and face detection
• BLC/3D DNR/ROI/HLC
• IP66, IK10
• Built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 128 GB
• 3-Axis adjustment