The Hikvision (DS-2CD2626G2-IZS) is a 2MP varifocal bullet IP camera powered by AcuSense and Darkfighter technologies. Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm effectiveness.
The camera has an audio I/O termination that can be used to connect an external microphone for audio secuirty. This model features IP66-rated and IK10-rated housing which makes it suitable for the installation in envrionments where vandalism is a concern.
The video quality is ehanced via 20 dB true WDR technology and 3D DNR.
- High quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- -S: audio and alarm interface available
- Water and dust resistant (IP66) and vandal-resistant (IK10)
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images