The Hikvision (DS-9632NI-I8) is a 32 channel network video recorder with 4K video output, 12MP recording resolution and instant playback for assigned channels. The NVR combines multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can work both alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to form a comprehensive surveillance system.
This NVR is professional and reliable with Dual-OS design to ensure high reliability of system running and ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected.
The DS-9632NI-I8 has up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface connectable for recording and backup.
- Up to 32 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
- Up to 12 MP high-definition live view, storage and playback
- Up to 320 Mbps (or 200 Mbps when RAID is enabled) high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 2 VGA (different source) interfaces
- 8 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Compatible with third-party network cameras
- Supports some specialist cameras, including people counting camera/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera/fisheye camera
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and N+1 hot spare for even more reliable data storage, effectively avoids data loss risks