This Hikvision (DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS) features H.265+ encoding and 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS sensors and four lenses. Each lens supports 5 MP at 24 fps. Compression up to H.265+ saves bandwidth and storage space. EXIR technology extends the IR range to 98 feet (30 meters).
Each camera features horizontal 30° to 101°, vertical 22.4° to 73°, diagonal field of view: 37° to 137°. The unit is enclosed in a vandal-resistant and weather-proof housing. The camera is equipped with four 2.8-12mm varifocal lenses. Two-way audio communication is possible thanks to an audio input and output. A built-in memory card slot accepts microSD /SDHC/ SDXC cards up to 128GB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by transferring power and data through a single
- 4 adjustable lenses in one camera cover up to a 360° field of view, ensuring zero-blind zone monitoring
- the monitoring tilt angle can also be adjusted
- Each lens has a resolution of up to 5 MP, capturing clear images
- A built-in heater provides ultra-low temperature start-up to -40℃
- IP67/IK10 water resistant and vandal proof, preventing water ingress for outdoor use
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding: efficient compression technology saves storage space and reduces bandwidth requirements