This Hikvision (DS-2CD2786G2-IZS) is a 8 MP dome camera from the latest release of the G2 Acusense range. AcuSense Technology has been developed to use deep learning algorithms to reduce false alarm notifications. Previously alarms would be falsely triggered by elements such as rain, foliage and wildlife.
As well as being powered by Darkfighter technology, the camera also features other technologies such as 120 dB WDR, BLC, HLC and 3D DNR, all of which support the camera in achieving the best image quality possible, even when surveillance is required where light levels are challenging.
There is space on board for a MicroSD card (up to 256GB) and options to add audio and alarm, 3rd party devices. The DS-2CD2786G2-IZS features H.265+ video compression which has seen users experience savings on bandwidth and storage space of up to 90%.
- High quality imaging with 8 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- Water and dust resistant (IP66) and vandal proof (IK10)
- Motorised varifocal lens for easy installation and monitoring
- Audio and alarm interface available
- Connecter panel interface for easy installation
- Robust structure design with full metal materials