This Hikvision (DS-2CD2T86G2-4I) is an 8 MP bullet camera with powerful, built in supplement IR light reaching a distance of up to 80 metres. The camera is one of the latest to be released within Hikvisions Easy IP 4.0 AcuSense Range.
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
The DS-2CD2T86G2-4I has a rating of IP67 making it weather proof and perfectly suitable for use outside. The base is adjustable on three axis' allowing for the camera to be mounted to face almost any position. The camera also provides space for a Micro SD Card for on-board storage.
- High quality imaging with 8 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 50 IR distance for bright night imaging
- Robust structure design with full metal materials