This Hikvision (DS-2CD2146G2-ISU) a 4MP dome camera released by Hikvision in 2020, with a built-in microphone (with the omnidirectional recording distance capability of up to 5m).
This model features the Hikvision's latest AcuSense technology, which uses deep learning algorithms to focus on human or vehicle targeted alarms to reduce false alarms.
The image quality is enhanced by the use of 120 dB true WDR technology, as well as BLC and HLC, which are disgned to create an ideal balance when light exposure in a scene contrasts.
The camera is powered by Darkfighter technology and includes built-in IR supplement lighting which reaches a range of up to 30m, providing the end user with great detail even at extreme, low light levels.
With a rating of IP66 confirming this dome camera is weather proof and suitable for use externally, the IK10 rating also means the camera is vandal resistant making it a great choice for public spaces.
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- -SU: Water and dust resistant (IP66) and vandal-resistant (IK10); -I: Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal-resistant (IK10)
- -SU: built-in microphone for real-time auto security
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images