This Hikvision (DS-2CD2T46G2-4I) camera is a 4MP bullet camera with powerful, built in supplement IR light reaching a distance of up to 80 metres.
The camera uses an IP67-rated housing, making it weatherproof and perfectly suitable for use outdoor. The base is adjustable on three axis' allowing for the camera to be mounted to face almost any position. The camera is one of the latest to be released within Hikvisions Easy IP 4.0 AcuSense Range.
AcuSense Technology has been designed to use a range of 'smart' algorithms to filter out and reduce false alarm notifications. Previously alarms would be falsely triggered by elements such as rain, foliage and wildlife. The AcuSense technology ensures that the deep-learning algorithms focus on targets such as vehicles and humans, significantly reducing false alarms.
The camera also provides space for a micro SD Card for on-board storage.
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images