The Hikvision (DS-2CD2146G1-I) is a 4MP dome camera with Hikvision AcuSense technology that is designed to perform target classification to distinguish between person and vehicle. This significantly reduces the number of false alert notifications users get sent. The technology also brings a more convenient and effective way to search through video footage.
The camera has IP67-rated weather-proof and IK10-rated vandal resistant housing that offers a good protection against elements and tampering and shock damage. The camera's operational temperature is in the range of -30°C to +50°C , which makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and the camera can be easily manually adjusted thanks to 3-axis adjustment.
Powered by Darkfighter technology the DS-2CD2146G1-I can produce clear, detailed images even in ultra-low light environments even in no or poor illumination conditions.
The image is improved using back light compensation (BLC) and 3D digital noise reduction technology (3D DNR). Smart IR-LED technologies and advanced image-processing algorithms ensure instantaneous adjustment to rapidly changing light, which makes it perfectly suited for environments with challenging lighting conditions, such as car parks.
• Max. 2688 × 1520 @ 30fps
• H.265, H.264
• 120dB WDR
• False alarm reduction by human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
• Powered by Darkfighter
• 12 VDC & PoE (802.3af, class 3)
• IR range: Up to 30 m
• Support on-board storage, up to 128 GB
• IP67 (If the camera is installed outdoor, the bracket DS-1253ZJ-* should be used together with other pendant mounting bracket or wall mounting bracket to reduce IR reflective in the rainy day),IK10
• BLC/3D DNR/ROI
• Colour: 0.007 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.012 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON)