The Hikvision (DS-K1T331W) is an access control terminal with face recognition capability. It features a 3.97″ LCD touchscreen with 2MP camera. The terminal has a face recongition storage capacity of up to 300 extendable to 1,500 (card capacity) when connected to an external card reader. The terminal features the following interfaces: USB × 1, electric lock × 1, door contact × 1, tamper × 1, exit button × 1, RS-485 × 1, 12VDC.
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m to 1.5 m
- Deep learning algorithm
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/user with face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Transmits card and user data from or to the client software via TCP/IP protocol and saves the data on the client software
- Imports pictures from the USB flash drive to the device or export pictures, events, from the device to the USB flash drive
- Connects to one external card reader via RS-485 protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed