The Hikvision (DS-K1T804EF) is a fingerprint access control terminal that features a 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results and supports max. 3000 users and 100,000 event records.
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance
- Supports registering fingerprints from the terminal to software remotely
- Two attendance authentication modes: authentication by person, authentication by device
- Stand-alone operation: locally add person, card and fingerprint information
- Exports the swiping card data and the attendance report to the USB
- Up to 32 normal shifts and up to 32 man-hour shifts can be configured
- Up to 32 attendance holiday schedules and up to 128 access control holiday schedules can be configured
- Generates the attendance report automatically and view the attendance data easily
- The doorbell can connect the third party bell
- Tamper alarm and duress alarm function
- It is available to connect the external secure door control unit via RS-485 to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Supports the third party alarm input.