The Hikvision DVR supports 5 interchangeable video input modes with a resolution up-to 4MP for analogue and 6MP for IP cameras, with 4 SATA interfaces and 1 Smart SATA Interface, and 16 channels for analogue and 24 IP cameras.
The DVR has 4 audio inputs, a range of VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analogue and smart IP cameras and alarm-triggered functions, including: line crossing detection and intrusion detection, and 1-ch sudden scene change detection. The combination of these functions make it a good choice for both residential and commerucal CCTV applications, especially in projects where reliable continuous recording is required.
In addition, the DVR integrates the system of DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management can be accessed remotely through a browser or by using the Hik-connect app for seamless network management.
The DVR comes with a power supply.
• Support H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265 video compression
• Support HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input.
• Max 6/12/24 IP cameras input (up to 6 MP).
• Max 800 m for 1080p and 1200 m for 720p HDTVI signal.
• Up to 10 TB capacity per HDD.
• Support POS triggered recording and POS information overlay.