Hikvision (DS-2KH6320-WTE1) is a 7-inch screen video intercom indoor station which supports wireless network and features touch-screen functionality.
Users can store messages and capture images using a TF card. The intercom comes with built-in omnidirectional microphone for audio input and built-in loudspeaker for audio output. It also comes with noise suppression and echo cancellation, giving users a clearer sound.
It has a display resolution of 1024 × 600, and dimensions of 200 mm (W) × 140 mm (H) × 15.1 mm (D) making this intercom a great size, its not too small so users can still see clearly but isn't too big so it looks out of place.
The device can be powered by either a 12V DC power supply or standard PoE, consuming a maximum of 6W.
- UI V2.0: User friendly design
- 7-inch colorful touch screen with resolution 1024 × 600
- Standard PoE
- Stores messages and captured pictures in the TF card
- Remote unlocking via the client software or the mobile client
- Views live videos of door stations and linked cameras
- Supports WiFi