IP/SMS receiver RL14 is intended for receiving event notifications sent by Trikdis GPRS/GSM/Ethernet transmitters and control panels.
• Hardware IP receiver features a built-in industrial computer with IPcom Linux software pre-installed, which ensures long and uninterrupted operation. The receiver is controlled remotely using Windows OS with IPcom Control software.
• The RL14 receiver ensures continuous communication control with receivers within the Network. If communication is lost, a notification is generated and sent to the monitoring programme. This helps with identification of possible jamming of communication as well as operator communication disruptions.
• RL14 monitors the communication with a monitoring programme and notifies of any disruptions that occur on the local area network.
• Remote connection to the receiver may be established with different assigned user rights. Administrator(s), operators and technicians may be granted access only to the information intended for them.
• RL14 enables remote modification of settings of a selected GPRS device (transmitter, control panel) or a group of GPRS devices at the same time, updating operation programme and changing of status of PGM outputs.
• The standard-size receiver frame is suitable for professional installation in server racks.
• The receiver can also function as a concentrator - it can route not only the signals it receives, but also signals received by other receivers and transmit them to the monitoring program, using COM port outputs in RL14.