MCT-302 is a fully supervised PowerCode magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows using a built-in magnetic contact that operates in conjunction with a magnet to detect the opening and closure of a door or window. This highly reliable top-performance wireless device is easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
An additional hard-wired, end-of-line (EOL) protected input can be used, with normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) pushbuttons, sensors, contacts, switches and other detection devices, for a variety of security and control applications. The MCT-302 T offers an additional back tamper switch for detecting removal of the device from its place to comply with the latest European EN standards requirements.
When activated, the magnetic contact and the auxiliary input initiate an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which identifies it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Each ID code is randomly selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices. Periodic transmission of supervision signals is used to confirm system connectivity at all times.
These unique top quality devices are available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. Each transmitter is powered by a standard long-life lithium battery, which is constantly monitored, with automatic reporting to the receiver when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Magnetic contact and auxiliary input for external devices
- User-selectable operation of auxiliary input as NC or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors
- Superior transmission range
- Fully supervised
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- Smart anti-collision mechanism supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- Long-life standard lithium battery included
- Low-battery signaling
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers