The Visonic MCS-740 two-way, self-powered fully wireless outdoor siren (IP55) provides the perfect security solution for home owners looking for an external siren that is both affordable and easy to install. It excels in offering cabling-free installation and optional extended time between battery changes.
The siren's two-way, fully supervised communication with the control panel and two diversity antennas assure highly reliable operation and optimal wireless performance, including visual and audible notifications of intrusions, fire alarms, low battery voltage, and communication disruptions. In addition, the siren provides auditory squawk notifications of arming and disarming the security system. In the event of an alarm, the siren sound is extremely loud, ensuring the alarm is noticed.
The sleek design ensures the MCS-740 siren is clearly visible from almost every angle. This makes it highly effective at alerting and deterring potential intruders, while maintaining the clean external look of any building.
- Sleek design and high power strobe light
- Large free screen-print area available for company logo and information
- Easy, cabling-free installation
- Fully wireless – battery-operated with no power supply required
- Battery type: Four 3.6V/3.5AH Lithium independent cells
- Two-way fully supervised communication with the control panel
- Two diversity antennas for highly reliable wireless performance
- Audible and visual notifications of intrusions, fires, low battery voltage, communication disruptions, arming and disarming
- Differentiated alarm sounds for intrusion and fire
- Loud 105 dBA Piezo siren @ 1 meter
- Double tamper protection (wall and cover)
- Robust design and weatherproof housing (IP55)
- Compatible with the following version of PowerMax:
> PowerMaxPro versions 5.0.13+ and 5.2.07+
> PowerMaxComplete versions 1.1.06+ and 1.5.00+
> PowerMaxExpress version 1.0.01+