MCT-234 is a 4-button miniature wireless CodeSecure keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming wireless security systems, and for emergency signaling, access control, home automation and remote control applications.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure transmission of a unique 28-bit (rolling code) ID command, selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent "code grabbing" by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID, which is selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and which can be recognized only by the target receiver.
This attractive miniature keyfob is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with UK and EU standards. It is powered by a standard alkaline battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced.
Each transmitter is supplied with a small key ring.
- Four independent functional pushbuttons
- Comfortable, miniature, aesthetically plesing design
- Great transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- CodeSecure ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations
- Standard Alkaline battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers
- 1x 23AE lithium battery included