ZEUS4-MC LITE is a simple GSM/GPRS alarm communication control system that is designed to ensure low-cost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications. It can be used as a backup for standard PSTN telephone line in the event of failure or as a replacement for standard telephone line when it is not possible to set it up. Event notification can be made to the server in Alarm Monitoring Centre via GPRS-TCP/IP connection.
ZEUS4-MC LITE uses the dual encryption channel that makes it a highly reliable way of protecting your property. It can send periodic test messages in Contact ID protocol directly to the Central Monitoring Station.
ZEUS4-MC LITE has a new option called “CID to SMS”, the end-user can receive alarm events in text format on personal GSM phone.
• Full event reporting system through Contact ID protocol
• Built-in Contact ID auto-test event
• Built-in 4 band GSM module - Cinterion
• Transfer of events to CMS via GPRS-TCP/IP connection
• 2 inputs - 1 alarm input, 1 GSM priority input
• 2 ouputs - PSTN output for line failure
• F-OTA function – FirmWare (FW) reprogramming Over The Air
• Memory stores up to 4 different telephone numbers
• PC programming by USB port
• Programming with SMS commands - text messages
• Anti-tampering output
• CID to SMS - receiving alarm events in text format
• Certificates: EN50131-1, EN50136-1-1, EN50136-2-1