ZEUS4-VD LITE GSM voice alarm communicator is a cost effective and reliable device that transmits pre-recorded voice messages and/or SMS text messages when alarm event is triggered to up to 4 different telephone numbers. It delivers automatic alarm messages over the GSM network and is suitable for locations where there is no fixed telephone line. When an input is activated it automatically dials out to pre-programmed numbers and an alarm message is sent.
ZEUS4-VD LITE is a basic mobile voice and SMS autodialing GSM alarm communication solution suitable for any security system. It is suitable for any commercial, retail, security or fire system.
• Built-in 4 band GSM module (Cinterion)
• 2 alarm inputs
• 2 remotely controlled alarm outputs
• 2 prerecorded alarm messages – 1 for each alarm input
• F-OTA function – FirmWare (FW) reprogramming Over The Air
• PC programming by USB port or programming by SMS
• Outputs remotely controlled by SMS and DTMF
• System activating and deactivating by SMS and DTMF
• Full printout of programming parameters by SMS